Perfect Starter Cottage
For Sale Offers Over $349,000
This cute but spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage on 700 m2 is located in a quite cul-de-sac adjacent to the idyllic Springbrook National Park and just 35 minutes easy drive from Mudgeeraba utilising the Springbrook Road (currently closed and due to re open 19th November due to major roadworks), or 45 minutes drive currently via the alternative Pine Creek Road or still 25 minutes from Nerang.
With a desired north-east aspect, the Queenslander style sits comfortable with the Springbrook Mountain lifestyle, and being fully fenced it would make the perfect home for those with children or pets.
* Massive master bedroom with a built in robe & picture windows
* Second bedroom with ceiling fan
* Generous lounge-room
* Slow combustion fire perfect for the cooler mountain climate
* All electric cooking
* Bathroom with separate bath & shower & separate toilet
* Concealed laundry
* Polished cork floors throughout (no carpet)
* Good sized backyard
* Garden shed
* Water tank (22,000 litres)
* Taylex Waste Management System
* Austar satellite dish
* Instant gas hot water
* Under house parking
And for the future, there is the opportunity to develop under the house to add extra living space, or build on if you wish and a garden waiting your design.
Located just a short drive to Springbrook Primary School, local shop and cafes and the National Park with Purlingbrook Falls and the most amazing scenery, this may be the tree change that you have been waiting for.