Springbrook's Finest Resort-Style Property
For Sale Offers Over $675,000
The concrete driveway leads you inquisitively through the lush gardens abundant with thriving tree ferns to arrive at this lovely home perched perfectly on 3/4 of an acre of land which surveys the mountains to the coast beyond.
* Open plan offers easy living through the lounge, kitchen & dining rooms linked by exquisite travertine marble flooring with sumptuous under-floor heating and a slow-combustion fireplace perfect for the cooler Springbrook climate.
* A quality Sonos internal sound system is triple zoned to connect the home, the patio and the pavillion for perfect sound in each entertaining area.
* The kitchen comes complete with top-quality 2 pak cupboards (engineered for ease of use) and top of the range appliances such as an integrated Liebherr refridgerator/freezer, Highland gas cooktop and Neff oven.
* Sizeable master retreat offering generous floorspace complete with walk-in wardrobe and attractive features like backlit shelving and timber-look flooring. Adjoining is the large bathroom with its huge shower, twin basins and a german designed & manufactured Kaldewei 2 person bath. Here you'll be mesmerized by the lush rainforest which draws the eye outdoors through huge picture windows.
* Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Third bedroom or study
* Second bathroom / laundry comes complete with washing machine and dryer
* Beautiful timber stack back doors from the living area open seamlessly to the extensive covered outdoor living area with its stunning open fire. Step out from here and you'll find beautifully sculptured gardens and a path which meanders through the lawns to stop momentarily at the entertaining pavilion before continuing its passage to the purpose-built look-out a few steps away. The view here will take your breath away.
* Large lock up garage (big enough to fit a large motorhome)
* A bore which draws pristine water from 520 ft below the surface for reliable year round supply and a large water tank for storage.
* Two external firepits accessed by constructed garden walkways
Positioned only a couple of minutes drive from the local primary school, a selection of coffee shops, general store etc as well as at the gateway to the Magnificent Springbrook National park. You are also just 25 minutes easy drive to Nerang and currently 35 to Mudgeeraba and Robina Town Centre, Railway station and Hospital, via Pine Creek Road.
You have to come and see this one!
This property offers the finest resort style mountain lifestyle - will it be yours?
(Springbrook road due to re open next month - October- following cyclone Debbie's damage - access currently via Pine Creek Road)
Property currently tenanted with excellent tenants who would love to stay if at all possible.