Big family home in elevated position
For Sale Offers Over $595,000
Perched on top of one of the highest points of Rainbow Drive in the ever popular suburb of Mudgeeraba, you will find this large family home on a generous 800 m2 block, just waiting for you to inspect.
With three generous sized bedrooms, multiple living areas and a loft, this unique property would really suit a larger family. It also has great potential for dual living with a large office (connected to the master bedroom) with its own separate access point (could also be used as a 4th bedroom).
Outside there is ample amounts of parking and plenty of grassed area for the kids to play. There is also a large outdoor entertaining area that flows seamlessly from the living area and a large in ground pool and a big pool shed.
Completing the picture are views to Surfers Paradise from the front yard, lounge room and the loft, making this by far, one of the most unique and diverse properties available in Mudgeeraba today.
* 3 bedrooms (master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe, ensuite with twin showers and separate office with its own access)
* Main bathroom with walk-through powder-room, built in mirror-doored linen closet, separate toilet and separate bath and shower
* Large sunken lounge room with fireplace and bar
* Spacious dining area
* Second living area
* Well positioned kitchen with dishwasher
* Storage loft
* Outdoor covered entertaining area
* Air conditioning
* Solar power
* Inground pool with pool shed
* Great lawn for the kids and pets
* Single lock up garage (with plenty of extra parking)
One of the most notable features of this home for young families is it's short walk to Mudgeeraba State School (across the road). Public transport is close-by with a bus stop just up the road. And you'll love the convenience of being located within a 5 minute drive from the M1 Motorway, Mudgeeraba shops, Robina Town Centre Shopping, Railway Station and Hospital as well as plenty of parks and sporting fields etc.
Don't miss this one - call now to book your inspection.