LOCATION, VIEWS AND VALUE IN POPULAR TALLAI
For Sale Offers Over $529,000
Here, opportunity awaits. This tri-level, elevated brick home has great potential but is in need of some work and some elbow grease!
Located on a 1374 m2 battle-axe block, it sits in an excellent position in a quiet cul-de-sac within a good neighbourhood and enjoys panoramic views of the hinterland.
And backing on to a lovely bush setting means it's very private too. Add some renovations and that can only mean an increase in value for the astute buyer.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes (master with ensuite)
* Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Well positioned kitchen with breakfast bar and electric oven and cooktop
* Open plan air-conditioned lounge & dining area with 10ft ceiling and glass sliding doors which open out on to the courtyard and entertaining area
* Sunny rumpus room
* Slate flooring
* Huge undercover area perfect for year-round entertaining
* Double lock up garage and garden shed
With a bus stop and convenience store within walking distance and just a few minutes' drive to Mudgeeraba State School and Mudgeeraba Village Shopping Centre, the M1 Motorway and all that Robina has to offer, you'll love the convenience of living here.
This property represents great value for money and with a little work could be your perfect family home. There is no doubt that this area is always in demand and motivated sellers want this property sold quickly, so don't delay - join us this weekend at the open house to inspect.