Rare opportunity in Springbrook!
For Sale Offers Over $499,000
Rarely does a property in such a special location come onto the market.
Elevated approximately 2450 feet above sea level and overlooking the escarpment with elevated views to the east and north-east to Surfers Paradise and the ocean beyond, it catches the natural south-easterly breezes which provides wonderful natural air-conditioning in summer.
A little “off the beaten track”, this property is one of only four within this precinct and with no more development permitted, it affords peace and quiet with no regular passing traffic.
Set on well over half an acre (2590 m2), the house itself is in beautiful condition.
Property features Include:
* Split level design
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms -
: large master bedroom with ensuite
: double bedroom with walk through bathroom
: smaller double bedroom or office
* New open plan kitchen with gas and electric cooking, dishwasher and Caesar stone benchtops
* Combined dining & living room on one level with another living space on the second level
* Wood fire combustion heater
* Full length back verandah and outdoor living area with great views over the veggie patch and beyond
* Large under the house space with laundry, car accommodation, workshop area etc
* Separate single carport - ample parking
* Water is abundant and stored in a very large concrete tank under the entertaining deck with another smaller tank for the garden
Nature abounds here with paddy-melons, bower birds, possums and sugar gliders, turkeys, echidnas, lorikeets, parrots, black cockatoos and a wide variety of flora as well. Sitting on the edge of the Springbrook National Park provides the opportunity to enjoy all that this amazing location has to offer, including access to a variety of bush walking tracks that meander through pristine rainforest.
The local primary school and shop is just a few minutes drive and Mudgeeraba / Robina Town Centre, railway & hospital is 35 minutes by car.
The opportunity awaits - call me now to arrange your inspection.