FOR SALE | house | $685,000
REEDY CREEK QLD
19 Asperia Street
** Look ** Big - Beautifully Presented - Family Home
An amazing opportunity awaits the new homeowner or astute investor.
Nestled in the quiet streets in the ever-popular suburb of Reedy Creek, you'll find 19 Asperia Street - a fantastic family-friendly home, perfectly situated on a flat 547 m2 fully fenced block. Boasting an impressive street presence, the home is complemented by well-established, low maintenance gardens with side access.
As you enter this large residence, you can't help but be impressed by how big the open-plan living, kitchen and dining area is, but the real highlights of this property are both the generous-sized master bedroom with large bay window which spans the width of the room and the outdoor undercover entertaining area with private, in-ground, salt water pool - just perfect for entertaining family and friends.
With open, airy living spaces, room to house 4 cars (and a boat or campervan) plus plenty of storage throughout, properties like this one that are so well thought-out and beautifully presented, are few and far between.
* 4 bedrooms (master with walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and split system air con)
* generous sized main bathroom
* large kitchen (with breakfast bar and dishwasher)
* 3 x split-system air cons
* ceiling fans through-out
* separate laundry (with storage)
* 17,000 litre in-ground saltwater swimming pool
* large undercover outdoor entertaining area
* side access
* large double lock up garage with room to park infront
* solar power (21