PERFECTLY PRESENTED MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY
For Rent $380 per week
This recently renovated 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home has a lovely outlook. Set on a quarter acre of bush garden this architecturally designed two bedroom / 1 bathroom home is the perfect getaway from suburbia.
The property features include:
- two carpeted bedrooms.
- large bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- timber kitchen with gas cooking
- loungeroom with easy care flooring and slow-combustion fireplace for the cooler Springbrook climate
- Two verandas with beautiful treetop and bushland views
- laundry with external door
- screens throughout
- single carport and good-sized artist retreat/ workshop with concrete floor
- 15,000 litre water tank
Downstairs is open plan living with a cosy sitting room around a fireplace, a dining area, kitchen and bathroom with polished timber floors leading out to a large veranda. Upstairs features 1 bedroom/ office space, the main has a balcony overlooking the back garden and trees beyond.
Located almost 1000 meters above sea level in the stunning Springbrook rainforest, it is within easy walking distance to the local school and World Heritage National Parks, several waterfalls but still only 25 minutes to Robina Town Centre and all that the Gold Coast has to offer.
Pets may be considered upon application