3 2 4
This vibrant storybook cottage on a good-sized 809 m2 block offers simplicity, style and space in the heart of Springbrook.
Abundant with natural light from the enormous windows throughout, the easterly sun illuminates the home with a warm morning glow (a highly desirable attribute in the cooler Springbrook climate).
As you enter the home, the large foyer acts as a divider between the living space and two good sized bedrooms accompanied by a family bathroom.
The area off the foyer is elevated with stunning exposed black wooden beams in the living room ceiling which creates a striking feature and an open airy atmosphere. Through the glass sliding doors you’ll find the modern kitchen and dining room which open out onto the charming entertaining deck.
The second level of the home includes a landing which may be used as an office or second living room. On this level, you’ll also find the master bedroom and ensuite with more incredible ceiling height.
Outdoors, the large grassed back yard is perfect for the kids and pets or maybe a little veggie garden or firepit may be your concept for outdoor living.
* Three large carpeted bedrooms with built-ins (main with ensuite)
* Family bathroom
* Two separate living areas, main with gas fireplace
* Open plan dining area opening on to the rear deck
* Large open plan kitchen with free-standing gas stove and dishwasher
* Two large entertaining decks
* Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the house
* Earthy features including exposed wooden beams and timber laminate floors in the living and kitchen areas
* Large separate laundry
* Double lock-up garage
* Gas hot water
* Two water tanks & enviro-cycle
* Fully fenced yard
*Concrete driveway plus additional room for parking
This lovely property is in a great location too - just walking distance to cafes, shop and the local primary school. Just a 25-minute scenic drive away is Mudgeeraba, Robina Town Centre shopping, hospital, railway, the M1 Motorway and all that the Gold Coast has to offer.
Perfect for a first home buyer or small family – and with no work needed to be done, this home is move in ready! So, if you’re ready to take the next step, arrange your appointment now -
this could be your chance to secure something truly unique!
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, copy, and paste this link:
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.