7 5 5
Situated perfectly where acreage meets suburbia, you will find 2/52 Bonogin Road, Mudgeeraba. Boasting a generous 4 bedroom home and a converted shed (that offers 3 rooms, a rumpus and 2 bathrooms) all on a 2282 m2 strata-titled lot, both dwelings are less then 3 years old.
Both dwellings are pole-constructed - providing plenty of space underneath for storage whilst offering good elevation from the verandahs and the perfect vantage point to take in the views out over the dam and the picturesque leafy green backdrop beyond.
Inside, you'll find the homes offers a very family-friendly free flowing layout which are complemented by modern quality finishes - so this one should be high on your list to inspect!
* 4 bedrooms (master with walk in robe, ensuite with double basins, ceiling fan and access to the deck)
* Family bathroom with double basins, bath and separate toilet
* Open plan living flowing out to the verandah
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry
* Covered outdoor entertaining deck with ceiling fans
* Ceiling fans through out
* Split system air-conditioning
* Double lock-up garage
* Additional room underneath the house with a bathroom
* Extra storage room
* Solar power - 10.5 KWH Sungrow - 32 panels installed mid-August 2020
* Security Cameras - HIK VISION 7 cameras (with all entrance doors covered)
SECOND DWELLING: (Shed)
* Less than 12 months old
* 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
* Additional bathroom
* Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
* Open plan living which opens out to the verandah
Outdoors you will find a chicken coup and a dam and the property also borders the neighbouring reserve.
Mudgeeraba is a wonderful family-friendly suburb and Bonogin Road is located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway (M1). It is an easy commute to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport to the north and to the south, Gold Coast Domestic & International Airport and a few minutes more to the Tweed and the NSW border.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the services and facilities you and your family could possibly require.
And with Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities all closeby and within easy reach, this certainly is one location that has it all!
But hurry, act now, the warm weather is upon us and buyers are out en masse!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
7 5 5
Property Type - House
Land Area - 2282m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection