2 1 4
Bush Haven, a 1.4 ha piece of paradise, lovingly cared for and nurtured by the current owners for 20 years, is now ready to receive its new custodians.
The cottage, having been relocated to the site many years ago, is a steel and timber framed house which has been re-roofed with colorbond and externally clad with a timber-look vinyl and consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen and lounge with two entertaining decks.
The cottage has been the perfect holiday house for its current family, but could easily be a great little permanent home for the new buyer. A fantastic steel 6 x 9 metre drive-through shed with mezzanine and concrete floor, providing an absolutely perfect space for the weekend mechanic or hobbyist etc.
A third building - the little storage shed, is in excellent condition and in times past was utilised as a street stall which displayed and sold produce.
The land has vehicle access and walking tracks meandering through beautiful native bush. Complete with a peaceful flowing creek, it also features a vehicle bridge crossing, small concrete dam, amazing naturally occurring cycad grove and truly amazing views from a viewing platform out over the valleys to Beechmont beyond. Truly a piece of paradise - this is your own national park!
* 2 bedrooms
* Lounge/dining combined with slow combustion fire
* Kitchen with ceramic cooktop and oven
* Combined bathroom (with bath) and laundry
* 2 outdoor living entertaining decks
* Under-house lockable storage
* Septic and greywater system
* 10,000 litre water tank
* 6 x 9 metre industrial shed
* 4 x 2.5 metre (approx) storage shed
The local state primary school is only a 5-minute drive from here as is the local store, and if it’s a coffee or lunch you're after, a short walk will take care of that too. The beautiful world heritage listed Springbrook National Park is at your doorstep offering amazing bushwalks and look-outs and the beautiful mountain atmosphere that surrounds is so enticing for those looking to make a real tree change!
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, copy and paste this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
2 1 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1.4 hectare
Contact Agent to arrange inspection