4 2 2
Welcome to 72 Wallaby Drive Mudgeeraba, a fantastic family home on a terraced 9944 m2 block which encapsulates privacy, living among the trees and boasting amazing panoramic views out over the valley below.
Situated on the side of the hill, the large four bedroom home has a fantastic user-friendly layout, cathedral-style feature ceilings, a brand new kitchen and would ideally suit the larger family.
Outside there is plenty of parking, including a double lock-up garage and a large deck and pool that captures the amazing views. There are also two little workshops or storage sheds for dad to tinker in. Completing the picture is a pad cut out at the top of the driveway, ideal for more parking or perhaps another shed.
**Coming soon to market also (when the rain stops) will be 72A Wallaby Drive - a 1.402 ha block of land with an already cut house pad and a small dam at the bottom of the block. Look out for this one (see map in photos), with an advertised price of "offers over $679,000".
72 Wallaby Drive:
* 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite, built-in robe and ceiling fan)
* Family bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
* Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage
* 2 large living areas
* Ceiling fans
* Large covered entertaining verandah
* Above ground pool
* Double lock-up garage with plenty of extra parking
* Man cave
72A Wallaby Drive - soon to market and to be SOLD SEPARATELY (see site map)
* Land size - 1.402ha
* House pad cut
Mudgeeraba is a wonderful family-friendly suburb and Wallaby Drive is its premiere address. Located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway (M1) it is an easy commute to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport to the north and to the south, Gold Coast Domestic & International Airport and a few minutes more to the Tweed and the NSW border.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the services and facilities you and your family could possibly require.
And with Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities all close by and within easy reach, this certainly is one location that has it all!
But hurry, act now, the warm weather is still upon us and buyers are out en masse!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
4 2 2
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 9944m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection