5 3 5
This amazing family home consists of a two storey, five bedroom, three bathroom home on 717 m2 with a view that’s hard to beat! And with an open plan kitchen and dining sitting alongside a spacious living area as well as a separate media room, there’s plenty of space for everyone!
Upstairs boasts four bedrooms and two bathrooms (ensuite plus a family bathroom). Three of the bedrooms enjoy access to the large balcony with outstanding views out to the coast.
* 5 bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite with spa)
* 2 family bathrooms (1 up, 1 down)
* Open plan dining and kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
* Spacious, airy living area
* Large separate media room
* Ceiling fans and multiple split-system air conditioners
* Plenty of storage
* Large balcony with views out over the Gold Coast
* Downstairs man-cave
* Double garage plus 3 car spaces in front
* Rear yard with lawn for the kids to play
* Large in-ground salt-water swimming pool
* Storage Sheds
This home is perfect for the growing family or could be an ideal investment as the property is currently tenanted (with great tenants in place until 22 July, 2021 at $650 per week).
Highland Park is a central suburb on the Gold Coast sitting just off the M1 Motorway, offering an easy commute north to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport or south to Gold Coast Airport and the NSW border. It's only minutes away from Carrara’s sporting facilities and Metricon stadium, close to all the facilities of Robina Town Centre and just 10 minutes more to our beautiful beaches.
Undoubtedly, this one will be in high demand, so don't miss out, call me to arrange your inspection (appropriate notice must be given to the tenant).
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
5 3 5
Property Type - House
Land Area - 717m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection