4 2 2
This four bedroom solid brick & tile "original" acreage home on 4000 m2 is ideal for someone who’s looking for a property they can spruce up! Or maybe that 80's retro style is exactly what you've been searching for!
Inside boasts two living areas surrounding a spacious kitchen and dining area, with plenty of room for friends and family. The massive outdoor covered entertaining area with its in-built BBQ overlooks the green lawns & feature trees scattered across the mostly level block of just over an acre, making it perfect for kids and pets. And it also comes with a double lock-up garage (with a covered storage area on the back) and a dual driveway so there is plenty of space for all the vehicles and toys.
Families and entertainers, look no further - this could become your own piece of paradise!
* 4 bedrooms (oversized master with ensuite), all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Well positioned, spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and dining space
* Separate formal dining room
* Large laundry
* Carpeted loungeroom with ceiling fan
* Second living room with access to the rear entertaining area
* Outside entertaining area with in-built BBQ
* Lots of storage
* Double lock-up garage with covered storage to the rear outside
* Horseshoe driveway
* Plenty of outdoor space
* On town water
* Solar hot water
* Septic system
Mudgeeraba is a wonderfully family-friendly suburb. Located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway (M1) it is an easy commute to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport to the north and to the south, Gold Coast Domestic & International Airport and a few minutes more to the Tweed and the NSW border.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the services and facilities you and your family could possibly require.
And with Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities all close by and within easy reach, this certainly is one location that has it all! But hurry, act now, buyers are out en masse!
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.