3 2 2
This is a must see property if you want something just a bit special…
Sitting on a large 1776 m2 block at the entrance to the Canyon area of Springbrook, this property was, in a previous life, the “Fox’s Den" Café, but boy what a transformation here now into this lovely home.
Over a number of years the current owners have weaved their magic to create an outstanding lifestyle property that you will truly have to see to appreciate!
From the beautifully presented and laid out gardens, to the powered three bay shed with two roller doors and a concrete floor - and then there is the home.
With cedar cladding and colorbond roof cloaking the exterior, you will definitely see and feel the quality upon entering the home. No expense has been spared here, with good quality floor tiles under which lays fantastic under-floor heating, extra comfort for the cooler Springbrook climate. And if that’s not enough, warmth continues with beautiful back to back open fireplaces – a work of art to look at but even better to use. The kitchen with Blanco and Smeg appliances (with dishwasher and built-in microwave oven) is completed by stone benchtops and quality cabinetry. The bathroom, ensuite and laundry are all beautifully finished and really add to the quality of this home.
Features in the home:
* 3 bedrooms 2 with built in robes, main with ensuite
* 3 living areas 2 with open fireplaces and split system air conditioner
* Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, Blanco and Smeg gas and electric cooking, built in microwave oven & dishwasher
* Quality tiled flooring with under-floor heating
* Bathroom with shower and bath
* Laundry with plenty of storage
* Undercover entertaining deck
* Walkways and sitting areas throughout the gardens
* Fully fenced
* Powered 3 bay shed with concrete floor
* Vegetable garden area and separate independently fenced lawn area to the rear
* Plethora of native birdlife
If you are in the market to buy something a bit special, away from the busy city life, then please do yourself a favour and come and view this property - you will not be disappointed.
Located in the village of Springbrook - part of the World Heritage National Park in the Gold Coast Hinterland of South East Queensland, it is only a couple of minutes walk from here to the Canyon Lookout with access to the national park walks & the local coffee shop "The Sitting Room".
Springbrook State Primary School is only a 5 minute drive away and a school bus service is available for the older kids to commute to the schools down the mountain. Mudgeeraba and Nerang are just a 35 minute drive away, depending on your preference, as is the major shopping, medical & business hub of Robina Town Centre.
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, copy and paste this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations. We must now also ask all visitors to check-in using the Check In Qld app so please bring your mobile phone to the inspection, and
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
3 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1776m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection