10 7 2
Relax and enjoy living in one, receive a healthy rental return from the others, run a business or maybe subdivide in the future - the possibilities are endless. Here you could let your investment pay off your dream home - with a current rental return of $1250 p.w. for the original home (Aylesham Cottage) & the little cottage.
Arriving at the property, the first residence you'll see is Aylesham Cottage (the original home), a Queenslander-style home which has been newly renovated. On offer is four bedrooms plus four matching designer bathrooms, a new kitchen with stone benchtops and open plan living. Large sliding doors lead to a balcony with a tranquil and leafy outlook over the pool. Tandem lock-up parking underneath ensures plenty of space for storage, cars and more and a fully fenced yard is perfect for the kids and pets.
A waterfall feature runs into the natural style swimming pool and is perfect for entertaining all year round with a BBQ kitchen under the tropical gazebo, set amongst the trees. A dedicated fire pit area, overlooking the pool and view, ensures a nice drink can be enjoyed outdoors (even in the cooler months).
Bathrooms for every bedroom, means you have the opportunity to consider a potential bed and breakfast in addition to a permanent rental for this lovely residence.
Down the pathway, you will find Little Cottage (cottage) which is just perfect for guests (or the grandparents) with two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen and an open living space leading to the verandah which overlooks the pool and bushland. This is the perfect vantage point to enjoy visits from the local wallabies.
The second driveway leads you up to a secluded part of the land, where atop of the hill with breathtaking valley views, you will find the newly built Aylesham House. Hamptons meets industrial here in a home which is as gorgeous as the valley itself. Vaulted ceilings, lime-washed concrete floors and exposed Italian brickwork are some of its outstanding features.
There’s no doubt you will fall in love with this stunning home which has been built around family living, underpinned by designer style and a view from every room.
The outstanding kitchen forms the centrepiece of the home with a large feature brick pantry and a generous island bench offering ample room for entertaining with a bar/cellar area and storage for your wine collection, with temperature-controlled fridges.
Leading up a split level with 2.7 high ceilings and 2.4 high doors are four large bedrooms with an additional study nook that is separated by an exposed brick feature wall. The main bathroom has a separated powder room and unique vanity for guests. The grand, functional laundry is in keeping with the home’s design.
The stunning master suite offers an open-plan retreat, freestanding bath, chandelier lit walk-in-robe, its own private patio and plumbing ready for a kitchenette in the future.
The grounds surrounding Aylesham House (new house) are a blank canvas ready for you to design your dream outdoor living space and landscaping.
With 2.5 acres of land and surrounded by bushland with a small creek, this is truly a unique property.
AYLESHAM COTTAGE: (original home)
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with ensuites (2 with baths), main with walk in robe
* Air conditioned open plan living and dining with designer country kitchen
* Separate family room or office
* Great elevated verandahs with leafy views
* Tandem lock-up under house parking with storage
* Fenced rear yard
* In-ground saltwater pool
* Gazebo with kitchen
* Seating area
* External elevated seating area
LITTLE COTTAGE: (cottage)
* 2 good sized bedrooms, main with walk in robe
* Separate bathroom
* Open plan living/dining with split system air-conditioning
* Separate kitchen with electric appliances
* Verandah with private leafy outlook
AYLESHAM HOUSE: (new house)
* Open plan master retreat with zoned areas for sleeping, bathing, dressing & relaxation (plus kitchenette capabilities) and separate air conditioning
* 3 additional large bedrooms all with robes & ceiling fans
* Stunning family bathroom with feature freestanding bath
* 2 large family living areas with vaulted ceilings
* Quality kitchen with stone benchtops / breakfast bar, gas and electric cooking, dishwasher etc
* Large brick pantry with feature barn door
* Full entertaining bar with kitchen facilities (backs onto kitchen) including wine storage & fridges, dishwasher etc
* Large laundry
Water here is aplenty too through an onsite 30,000 litre concrete water tank at Aylesham House and also via the Bonogin area town water reticulation system, for the whole property.
Bonogin valley offers a beautiful rural lifestyle but still offers the convenience of a country corner cafe (situated at the beginning of Aylesham Drive) which is popular with the locals and just a relaxed stroll away for your coffee and tasty treats.
Mudgeeraba and Robina Town Centre is just 12 minutes' drive away and offers an extensive range of shops & exceptional dining experiences, a range of state and private primary & high schools, hospital, train station and easy access to the M1 Motorway.
25 minutes away are the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coasts, Gold Coast Airport to the south and our famous theme parks to the north.
Without a doubt, this is a MUST SEE for buyers looking for opportunity and options - as potentially a subdivision may be an option too, down the track!
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations. We must now also ask all visitors to check-in using the Check In Qld app so please bring your mobile phone to the inspection, and
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
10 7 2
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 1 hectare
Contact Agent to arrange inspection