31/170 Bardon Avenue
This well maintained two bedroom, single level unit located in Miami Village is perfect for an over 50's buyer and comes partly freshly painted with new floor coverings.
The open plan living area flows out to the rear covered outdoor entertaining area and the dining / kitchen leads out to the front to overlook beautifully maintained gardens and lawns.
The kitchen is well planned with a pantry, plenty of cupboards, good size bench space, double sink, oven and hotplates and rangehood.
The bathroom includes laundry facilities, along with a generous size shower and separate toilet. Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and a neutral colour palette throughout complete this charming unit.
Lifestyle amenities include:
* Heated pool, full size tennis court and BBQ area
* Ponds, a pontoon with boat ramp, lovely gardens and spacious outdoor areas
* Parking for a caravan
* Community Centre
* Bus stop inside the gate
* Visitor car parking
* Adjacent to Burleigh Golf Club
Unit features include:
* Highly desired corner position
* Single lock-up garage
* Open plan living with skylight
* Covered outdoor verandah
* Ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioner
* Exterior small broom cupboard
* Low body corporate of approximately $50 pw
Located centrally just minutes by car to shopping precincts, medical facilities ...
0421 597 604
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0414 512 697
31/170 Bardon Avenue
... and Gold Coast beaches, this rare corner unit will be highly sought-after so don’t hesitate - arrange your inspection now!!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.