67 Highfield Drive
From the moment you set foot on to this three bedroom, two bathroom property on a 694 m2 block with a highly-desired north-east aspect, you'll immediately notice that there is something here to cater for everyone's taste!
Generous sized bedrooms, open plan living, outdoor entertaining areas, manicured gardens, a pool with views from Tweed though to Surfers Paradise, a double lock-up garage plus room for 5 extra vehicles - it really does tick all the boxes for the whole family.
With plenty of public transport, infrastructure and schooling close-by too, this property would suit investors and first home buyers alike.
If you're looking for a solid brick, well-thought-out home you can just move into with little or no work to do, then don't sleep on this one - call me now to get in and inspect!
* Generous sized master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and views of Surfers Paradise
* Bedroom 2 with walk-in wardrobe, bedroom 3 with built-ins, both with ceiling fans
* Two living areas
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless appliances and dishwasher
* Bathroom with bath
* Split system air-conditioning
* Blinds through-out
* Security screens
* In-ground swimming pool (also with views of surfers)
* Large timber back deck, ideal for entertaining
* Timber front deck looking over the pool
* Solar hot water
* Double lock-up ...
0478 767 719
67 Highfield Drive
... garage with room for 5 more cars and fully gated for extra security
* Manicured gardens
The property comes with great tenants in place who would love to stay (leased to 13th July, 2021 @ $580 per week).
And you'll love the location too! Set in the central suburb of Merrimac you will appreciate the close proximity to both private and public schools, Worongary Shopping Centre, Robina Town Centre shopping, railway and hospital. There is easy access to the M1 Motorway, Broadbeach and all the other beautiful spots and facilities that the Gold Coast has to offer.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.