Sold for $408,000
30/14 Bourton Road
Located in the centre of the Gold Coast in Merrimac, this three bedroom, one bathroom, two-storey townhouse with generous open plan living and a good sized courtyard plus side access will be ideal for first home buyers, someone looking to down-size or investors alike.
Boasting fresh paint and carpet through-out and set in a nice complex of just 75 residences with the added bonus of a swimming pool and tennis court, this townhouse is definitely one not to miss!
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Open plan living area with split system air-conditioning
* White kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Weiling fans through-out
* Single lock up garage
* Second carpark in the front yard
* Manicured front gardens
* Generous sized rear yard
* Body corp of approx $53 per week
Being located so centrally on the Gold Coast with public transport just a short walk away, you'll be able to enjoy everything the region has to offer including great public and private schooling, Robina Town Centre shopping, hospital & railway plus easy access to the M1 Motorway and a short drive to all the great beaches the Gold Coast is so famous for!
But hurry at this price the property is sure to sell quickly! Call me today to arrange your inspection.
Please note that we have been required ...
0478 767 719
30/14 Bourton Road
... to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.