2 1 1
This two bedroom single level, neat and tidy villa enjoys elevated views and is located at the rear of this small complex of ten and is surrounded by a leafy green bush setting.
The home offers an open plan living space with elevated views over Mudgeeraba at the front. A galley kitchen flows out to a good sized and very private courtyard to the rear - perfect for entertaining. Two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom/laundry combo with separate toilet complete the picture.
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
* Combined bathroom with shower/bath and laundry with separate toilet
* Open plan lounge/living area with ceiling fan and floating timber floor
* Galley kitchen with electric stove
* Lovely front and rear outdoor living spaces
* Shared double carport
There are great tenants in place with a lease through until mid January 2021 paying $350 per week. The body corporate is approx. $70 per week.
The complex is situated in an elevated position right at the end of Railway Street in Mudgeeraba so it's easy walking distance from the centre of town and local primary schools and just a couple of minutes' drive to Robina Hospital, State High School, Train Station and Town Centre.
Very seldom do you get an opportunity to purchase a property in this location in this price range - so now could be your moment !!
Inspections are by appointment only.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.