3 1 1
Every once in a while a very special property comes across my books and today I am excited to present to market this stunning, fully renovated townhouse in the heart of Mudgeeraba.
Boasting a modern design through-out, you will just love how the owners have spared no expense in tastefully updating every aspect of this home and even incorporating half the garage to create a second living/media room whilst still keeping the front for storage.
Situated at the rear of a well-maintained gated complex of just 26, this property is both private and secure. With the added appeal of having a generous sized back yard backing onto a nature reserve, this townhouse is an absolute standout. The outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining area is stunning and with a north to rear perspective the entire home is light and bright.
* 3 bedrooms (master with balcony, air-con and walk-in robe)
* 2 way bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Modern kitchen with tiled splash back and appliances that are less that a year old
* Downstairs laundry/toilet
* Airy, modern open plan living with tiled flooring which flows through to the outdoor entertaining area and rear yard
* Ceiling fans
* Fresh paint
* Fully fenced
* Second living area converted from half of the garage and storage at the front
* Rental appraisal $420 per week
* Body Corp TBA
* Secure, gated
* Swimming pool
One of the most notable features of this home for young families is its easy access to Mudgeeraba State School (just down the road). There is public transport close-by, with a bus stop just up the road. And you'll love the convenience of being located within a 5-minute drive to the M1 Motorway, Mudgeeraba shops, Robina Town Centre Shopping, Railway Station and Hospital as well as plenty of local parks and sporting fields etc.
Don't delay - call me to arrange your inspection as this one won't last long!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.