2 1 1
Imagine waking up to the sunrise over the Surfers Paradise skyline from your master bedroom, or how about kicking back after a long day at work watching the afternoon storms roll in from the coast - all whilst sipping your favorite beverage from your private rear deck.
If you are in the market for a townhouse that catches the coastal breezes, has already been tastefully renovated and is move-in ready - then this is definitely the one you've been waiting for!
(P.S. did I mention that the body corporate is just $36 per week?)
* Master bedroom (with balcony, ceiling fan, split-system air-con, built-in wardrobe and access to the 2-way bathroom)
* Second bedroom with ceiling fan
* Modern 2 way-walk through bathroom with bath
* Living area which flows seamlessly out to the rear deck
* Separate dining room
* Modern white kitchen with dishwasher
* Open front courtyard
* Single lock-up carport with a second car space
* Fully fenced
* Secure gated complex with swimming pool
One of the most notable features of this home for young families is its short walk to Mudgeeraba State School (just down the road). There is public transport close-by, with a bus stop just up the road. And you'll love the convenience of being located within a 5-minute drive to the M1 Motorway, Mudgeeraba shops, Robina Town Centre Shopping, Railway Station and Hospital as well as plenty of local parks and sporting fields etc.
Wait a minute! does this all sound too good to be true? Well, no ... the fact is that for one lucky buyer this will all become a reality as 4/4 Sherwood Close, Mudgeeraba is on the market and will be snapped up quickly!
Call me now to arrange your inspection!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.