4 3 2
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac position on a 764 m2 block, surrounded by lush green grassy parklands that lookover the heart of the Gold Coast, you will find 21 Faculty Crescent, Mudgeeraba - a property that upon first glance just oozes style and street appeal!
From the moment you step into this impressive split-level residence, you can’t help but be impressed by how the owners have used just the right combination of timber trimmings, glass balustrade and a picture-perfect colour palette to a create a grand entrance and the perfect centrepiece for this beautiful family home. On this level, you will find the fourth/guest bedroom as well as a third bathroom and double lock-up garage with internal access.
Upstairs boasts three generous sized bedrooms, all of which have north-east facing windows with views out to the Surfers Paradise skyline (and the master's covered balcony offers the perfect vantage point to sit and enjoy the coastal afternoon breezes).
For those who love to cook or entertain, downstairs incorporates a large open kitchen with plenty of cupboard space complimented all the way around by caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. To top off this fabulous space, the living, kitchen and dining areas all open up to flow seamlessly out to the massive rear timber deck (with built-in spa) and adjoining big grassy backyard (the perfect space for entertaining friends and family).
* 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan and balcony)
* 3 bathrooms
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Separate laundry
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans through-out
* Large rear deck with built-in spa
* Double lock-up garage with plenty of parking space on the driveway
* Fully fenced 764m2 block with plenty of room to add a pool
One of the most notable features of this home for young families is that its walking distance to Somerset College & Clover Hill State Primary School. There is public transport close-by too, with a bus stop just up the road. And you'll love the convenience of being located within a 5-minute drive to the M1 Motorway, Mudgeeraba shops, Robina Town Centre Shopping, Railway Station and Hospital as well as plenty of local parks and sporting fields etc.
Don't miss this one - call me now to arrange your inspection!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.