3 1 1
Inside you will be delighted by how the home has been meticulously cared for, complimented by its very functional floor plan including a generous living area.
Outside, the courtyard has been perfectly landscaped for minimal maintenance and boasts a large timber back deck which overlooks the reserve at the rear of the complex, creating a tranquil backdrop for this peaceful setting.
And you'll love the complex itself, with tidy grounds and great amenities including a tennis court, in-ground swimming pool and undercover BBQ area. All this adds up to a really nice place to call home.
* 3 bedrooms upstairs (master with ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe and balcony)
* upstairs 2-way walk-through bathroom
* additional toilet downstairs
* separate laundry
* kitchen with plenty of pantry space and dishwasher
* living area with split system air-conditioning
* ceiling fans through-out
* plenty of storage
* single lock-up garage with tiled flooring
* landscaped rear courtyard with timber decking
* end unit
* Body corp $54 per week
With shops, parks, public transport, the M1 Motorway, Robina Town Centre and great schools such as Somerset College and Clover Hill State School all closeby, you could not find a better location!
Call me to arrange your inspection as this one will not last long!!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.