3 1 2
Situated in the scenic, rolling hills of Tallai you will find 88 The Panorama. Tucked away down a private driveway, this property oozes seclusion whilst also boasting beautiful views out through the lush green bushland to the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline beyond - creating a very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
With over two acres of fully fenced, terraced land, this cottage-style, pole home just is full of character and charm and is perfectly positioned to enable possible future extension or to enclose underneath. And with a brand new shed, magnesium swimming pool and a 5000 litre water tank, this home is most definitely a great entry level acreage property!
And for nature-lovers, you'll adore early evenings living here, with an abundance of local wildlife such as possums, kookaburras and kangaroos which come out to feed.
* 3 bedrooms (with the master being a large loft-style space)
* Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Open plan living under big & airy, cathedral-style ceilings
* White kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
* Split system air-conditioning
* Big 9 metre x 10 metre shed
* Magnesium in-ground swimming pool
* Plenty of parking
* 8,564 m2 block
* Viewing platforms
* Electric gate
4213 is a wonderfully family-friendly suburb and Tallai is its premiere suburb. Located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway (M1) it is an easy commute to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport to the north and to the south, Gold Coast Domestic & International Airport and a few minutes more to the Tweed and the NSW border.
Mudgeeraba & Robina Town Centres are on your doorstep and provide all the services and facilities you and your family could possibly require.
And with Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities all close by and within easy reach, this certainly is one location that has it all!
But hurry, act now, the warm weather is upon us and buyers are out en masse!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.