3 2 2
Located privately, in a quiet cul-de-sac on a 468 m2 block, this delightful brick and tile home has been perfectly maintained and has been held by the one family since it was built.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (master with ensuite)
* Casual lounge and dining
* Formal lounge and dining
* Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Galley kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and dishwasher
* Big laundry
* Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Security screens
* Screened undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Double lock-up garage
* Great fully-fenced rear yard for kids and pets
* Side access on both sides
And you'll love the location - close to the supermarket, RQ’s Tavern and Q Super Centre. There is a bus stop nearby and the dog park, walking trails and the local
Aquatic Centre is minutes away too. Just 10 minutes by car and you'll find yourself in Broadbeach with all the restaurants & cafes, Pacific Fair shopping, Star Casino and of course, beautiful Kurrawa Beach.
Without a doubt, this property is a gem that you can just move right into and relax. But don’t delay as in this current market, it certainly won’t last long!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.