1 1 1
Don't miss this opportunity to secure your new home or investment in one of the most popular spots on the Gold Coast, Palm Beach.
Tucked away on the upper level of this 2-storey walk-up complex you will find Unit 18, a furnished studio-style unit that is just as neat as a pin and also comes with a secure car park.
Originally built as a motel, this complex has been built to last and is still in great condition. There is a very healthy sinking fund of over $99,000 and a low body corp of just $35 per week, making it ideal for the buyer looking to enter the market on a budget or the astute investor looking to add to their portfolio (with a rental potential of $320 per week).
* Secure building with just 28 units
* Shared in-ground swimming pool
* Pet friendly
* Located on the public transport route
STUDIO APARTMENT FEATURES:
* Open plan layout
* Kitchen / combined laundry
* Separate bathroom
* Split system air-conditioning
* Ceiling fan
* Chest of drawers
* Washing machine
* 2 minute walk to the beach
* 5 minute walk to a range of popular cafes and restaurants
* 8 minutes drive to The Pines Shopping Centre
* 10 minutes drive to Burleigh Heads
* 12 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
* 1 hours drive to Byron Bay
* 1 hours drive to Brisbane / Brisbane Airport
With the Gold Coast market so hotly contested at the moment, opportunities like this just won’t last long!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.