3 1 4
There are very few properties in this location that can challenge this one for features!
Here you have a very tidy three bedroom home plus office (or fourth bedroom) with a great undercover and very private entertaining area overlooking the always-running Purling Brook Creek, as well as two large steel sheds plus a garden shed. And all of this on a large 1872m2 block.
The boundary of the property is the creek’s edge and the asset value of this cannot be overstated. Perfect for a dip in the summer months and the calming resonance of gentle creek water trickling over rocks is something most of us can only enjoy at someone else’s place ... but here you could have your own!
The large easy to maintain block with established gardens and great shed space would be ideal for the growing family or someone looking for space for a work/home set up, or a retiree wanting shed space for the toys - the possibilities are there.
* Three bedrooms plus an office or fourth bedroom
* Good sized lounge
* Dining area and separate family area with split system air-conditioning and a fireplace
* Galley kitchen with all-electric cooking
* Family bathroom with bath, separate vanity and toilet (plus an external toilet as well)
* Fully tiled throughout (no carpet)
* Ceiling fans
* Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Solar power
* 6 x 6 metre shed with sliding glass door, overlooking the creek
* Second shed 5 x 7 metre
* Garden shed 3 x2 metre
* 1872 m2
* Approx. 50,000-litre water storage
* Concrete driveways and parking
* Single carport plus 3+ cars parking in the sheds
The property is currently leased until 9/8/21 at $450 per week
You'll love the convenience of living here. Just 5 minute's walk away is the local Springbrook shop and cafe. Springbrook State Primary School is just a 10-minute walk and there is a local bus service to a range of local Gold Coast state and private schools.
Live the mountain lifestyle here in pristine Springbrook, but still be only 25 minutes by car to Mudgeeraba Village and Robina Town Centre shopping, railway, hospital and medical precinct; 45 minutes’ drive to beaches and an hour to Gold Coast Airport. The M1 Motorway via Mudgeeraba and Nerang provides easy access to Brisbane and Brisbane Airport (approx. 90 minutes’ drive).
For more information on what it's like to live and play in beautiful Springbrook, copy and paste this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.