3 1 2
This solid brick home with wrap-around verandahs is perfect for the Springbrook lifestyle.
Located on a 809 m2 block in a private setting with well established gardens which lead you down to the off-road parking area (with room for 2 vehicles) and the entrance to the home.
Inside you'll find a living area with lovely exposed beams in the ceiling and a slow combustion fire, perfect for the cooler Springbrook climate. Moving through the loungeroom you'll find an open plan kitchen and dining area leading out to the good-sized backyard.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* Family bathroom with bath, separate toilet
* Lovely high ceilings with exposed beams
* Slow combustion fire
* Guttering just replaced
* 25,000 litre water tank
* Garden shed
* Currently tenanted (on a periodic lease) at $350 per week
Springbrook - 25 minutes drive from Mudgeeraba or Nerang, offers low-density family-friendly living on a mountain which is part of the ancient Gondwana Rainforests of Australia - unspoilt by excessive commercialization. Here you can live amongst a warm tight-knit community of environmentally conscious, friendly faces and helping hands. A place where beautiful mountain homes co-exist with nature in a peaceful and quiet environment. To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, view this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.