4 2 10
A major renovator on 5 useable creekside acres. Situated in a very private cul de sac in an area of super high demand. This is picturesque land, with high grade pastures on Mudgeeraba creek. The residence sits high above the land looking out over the green cleared fields.
The dwelling is in need of a major renovation which may prove too much for some, however, the renovation or rebuild will reap big rewards. There is a second Building pad that provides an alternative dwelling option.
The value of this location is dynamite waiting to go off. The opportunity to get away from the chaos of the coastal strip, and create a blue chip property, is here for the taking.
The residence consists of:
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms (ensuite in main)
* Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge / living
* Separate bar and entertainment area
* High ceilings
* Constructed of Brick and Decramastic tiles
* Double lock up garage
* In-ground pool (in need of major work)
* Big shed
* Town water
* Septic system
* 2nd building pad in adjacent paddock
The property is great for the horse enthusiast with excellent flat paddocks and high grade pastures. If you have acreage lifestyle dreams, this is one property that with some imagination and practical input, your dream will come true.
Only 3 minutes to Mudgeeraba Village, 6 minutes to Robina Town Centre with all the best education and sporting facilities the Gold Coast has to offer and just 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and the beach.
Inspections by appointment only.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.