5 2 2
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac street in the ever-popular suburb of Tallai, you will find this fantastic five bedroom family entertainer. The contemporary style brick and tile, low set home has had a full makeover in the last year and is complimented by its spacious open plan living & dining area and boasts a brand new kitchen at its centrepiece.
Situated on a 700 m2 predominantly flat, private block, this property has been meticulously cared for and offers all the bells and whistles. Here you'll find a large outdoor entertaining area, solar power and solar hot water, a garden shed and water tank while still maintaining plenty of yard space for the kids to play or even to add a pool.
Homes of this size and location are very hard to come by (especially at the moment), however, with this one, you'll also have the added bonus of vacant possession at settlement!
* 5 bedrooms all with built-in robes (master with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and spacious en-suite)
* Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* 2 large open living rooms with all new flooring
* Brand new modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher & bin as well as a water filtration system
* Outdoor covered entertaining area
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Solar power and solar hot water
* 10,000 litre water tank with pump
* Security screens
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced block
* Double lock-up garage
Just a short drive away is both picturesque Mudgeeraba Village and the central hub of Robina. Here you'll find all the amenities you'll need including a range of great schools (Mudgeeraba Creek State School, Robina State High School, Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Hillcrest College, just to name a few).
Convenience continues with Mudgeeraba Village Shopping (including Woolies, Coles and Aldi) and the massive Robina Town Centre plus Robina hospital, medical & commercial precinct and Robina railway station linking to Brisbane & Brisbane Airport.
For kids sport, the area offers an abundance of sporting options & fields close-by. For leisure activities, the scenic hinterland is at your fingertips as well as the many pristine beaches the Gold Coast has to offer.
The M1 Motorway is a just a few minutes drive away, offering access to Coolangatta Airport to the south and Brisbane and Brisbane Airport to the north.
Undoubtedly this is the perfect family home and a must inspect!
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.