3 1 1
This well thought-out home has been tastefully renovated and has so many amazing features, it is sure to wow first home buyers, young families or downsizers.
Positioned perfectly to capture the stunning natural light all day, this private end townhouse backs onto the leafy green reserve at the rear and boasts a very generous backyard, big enough for the kids to kick a ball around.
Inside you'll be impressed by the tasteful styling and the beautifully updated decor. The natural light floods the space, highlighting the beachy tones complemented by woodgrain and green & gold highlights to create an open, airy and calming beach-shack feel, with a modern, elegant edge.
Homes of this calibre are very hard to come by at the moment and with a highly motivated Owner keen to make a decision this weekend, I suggest you mark this high on your list to inspect on Saturday!
* 3 bedrooms (master with direct access to the 2 way bathroom, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, balcony and attractive pendant drop lights)
* Good sized second and third bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* 2 way walk-through bathroom with bathtub and brand new tapware and handles
* Spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen area with split system air-conditioning
* Kitchen with dishwasher, new cooking appliances & attractive hanging gold pendant lights
* Separate laundry with second toilet
* Ceiling fans through-out
* Brand new flooring through-out the whole property
* Freshly painted through-out
* All new lighting
* Large grassy rear yard, perfect for the kids and pets
* Single lock-up garage with internal access
* Body corp approx. $60 per week
And you'll love the corner position on a larger (240 m2) fully-fenced block with adjoining neighbours on one side only.
The secure gated and pet-friendly complex has on-site managers who take great care of the beautifully manicured gardens. The complex also comes with great leisure facilities including an in-ground swimming pool, BBQ area and tennis courts as well as free WIFI.
With shops, parks, public transport, the M1 Motorway, Robina Town Centre and great schools such as Somerset College and Clover Hill State School all closeby, you could not find a better location!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations. We must now also ask all visitors to check-in using the Check In Qld app so please bring your mobile phone to the inspection, and
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.