4 3 2
This four bedroom, three bathroom family home with two living areas and swimming pool, comes complete with water, pool maintenance and lawn mowing included in the rent.
Located within a secure gated estate of two homes, this private, family-sized residence has a lovely picturesque outlook.
The two storey home is linked both internally and externally by stairs plus a rear entrance leading inside to the top level from the two-car carport.
* Open plan kitchen, dining, living (with split system air-con) connecting to the outdoor covered entertaining deck with views out to the hinterland
* Well positioned kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Separate laundry 2-door cupboard, close to the kitchen
* Master bedroom with built-ins & walk-in robe and ensuite (large bath & shower, no toilet)
* Main bathroom with shower and toilet
* Second bedroom with built-in robes and air-con
* Large tiled entrance / foyer area
* Two additional carpeted bedrooms with built-ins
* Second bathroom with shower & toilet
* Large multi-purpose living / pool room
* In-ground swimming pool (pool maintenance is included in the rent)
* Outdoor pool cabana for year-round entertaining
* Lovely neat as a pin grounds and gardens (lawn mowing/garden maintenance is included in the rent)
* Garden shed
* Fully gated with remote entrance
* Pets considered on application
* Water consumption is included in the rent
And you'll love the location, being approx 500 metres to Oxenford State Primary School and close to Oxenford Village Shopping Centre (with a range of retailers including Woolworths, Chempro, restaurants & medical etc). There is also easy access to the M1 Motorway and public transport from here. For family entertainment, Movie World, Wet & Wild, Outback Spectacular are all closeby too.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations. We must now also ask all visitors to check-in using the Check In Qld app so please bring your mobile phone to the inspection, and
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions