4 3 3
Exuding elegance, quality, style and privacy, this impressive FULLY FURNISHED residence of 54 squares is set on 3.35 acres of low maintenance grounds, level lawns, mature gardens and surrounded by the lush rainforest of Springbrook National Park.
Originally a dairy farm during the 1920's and the Turramurra Guesthouse in the 1940's, it was planted with tulips and daffodils in the 1960's and became known as Tulip Gardens. Thousands of tourists visited to enjoy the Dutch food in the café served by staff in traditional Dutch costumes.
Upon arriving at the property, you’ll be immediately impressed by the attractive gated entrance and enticed by the long tree-lined driveway to discover a home which sits so comfortably within its environment, oozing peace and serenity.
Covered verandas and decks provide the perfect vantage-points to absorb the lush green surroundings and admire the abundant birdlife and visiting wallabies and pademelons.
The substantial residence has been beautifully restored and features all of today’s desired luxuries, whilst still respecting the home’s historical features. Fretwork, French linen curtains, chandeliers and historical memorabilia all contribute to the elegant ambience of the home.
* Fully furnished home ( photos containing furniture may not reflect the current quality furnishings)
* Master retreat with its own bathroom, walk-in robe & dressing area, wood combustion fire and split system air-con, opening on to a large covered veranda with views to the national park
* 3 other good-sized bedrooms (second also with ensuite)
* Study / family room / rumpus room
* Living room with open fireplace
* Open plan kitchen and dining area leading seamlessly out to the enclosed entertaining verandah with outdoor cinema facilities, perfect for your BBQ
* Informal dining room with combustion heater
* Chef’s kitchen with an abundance of storage cupboards fashioned from hand-crafted recycled hoop pine, Carrara marble benchtops, built-in Liebherr refrigerator, gas Ilve 900mm stove with gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, imported antique French kitchen tap
* Family bathroom with a claw foot bath, shower and toilet
* Separate powder room
* Laundry with Simpson 7.5 kg top loader washing machine and Westinghouse 5 kg dryer
* Double garage with huge under-house workshop, secure storage or additional parking
* 5 kw solar inverter and 24 panels
* 3 phase power and 8 kva emergency power generator
* Foxtel and ADSL2 available
* Vegetable garden
* ‘Old Dairy’ level entertaining area (currently used for petanque/bocce)
* 3 water tanks, approximately 45,000-litre tank and two 7,500 litres tanks
* Easement to creek plus a bore = ample water
* Large area around the house which is dog fenced
Abundant walking tracks, waterfalls and national park access is all close-by as is the local state primary school and the bus service to a range of local Gold Coast state and private schools.
25 - 30 minutes by car is Mudgeeraba Village and Robina Town Centre shopping, railway, hospital and medical precinct; 45 minutes’ drive to beaches and an hour to Gold Coast Airport. The M1 Motorway via Mudgeeraba and Nerang provides easy access to Brisbane and Brisbane Airport (approx. 90 minutes’ drive).
To find out lots more about living in Springbrook, copy and paste this link: https://mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook
This amazing property is ready now for you to simply move in, relax and enjoy!
Pets may be considered on application.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations. We must now also ask all visitors to check-in using the Check In Qld app so please bring your mobile phone to the inspection, and
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
4 3 3
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 3.35 acres
Bond - $4,800
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - Yes
Contact Agent to arrange inspection